As a part of the NASSCOM Product Council initiative to highlight India’s ever growing role in the global products value chain, we have created the largest compendia of Indian product companies across industry segments (www.productsmade.in ) and have also facilitated the creation of a framework to present an in-depth analysis of each of the 9 outlined product segments.
We are delighted to put together the fourth installment of the Landscape analysis research papers titled “Indian Fin-tech Products – Innovation Driving Growth”. The objective of this study is to present a detailed overview of the Fin-tech software products landscape in India and discusses key business and technology trends, drivers, and enabling ecosystem for Fin-tech and its sub segments. The report also highlights and profiles cutting edge Fin-tech solutions and products developed by ~110 Indian companies.
Key Report Findings-
- Worldwide Fin-tech software market was valued at ~USD 32 billion in 2015 and is forecasted to reach to ~USD 45 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of ~7 per cent
- The total Fin-tech software and services market from India is worth ~USD 8 billion and pegged to grow 1.7X by 2020
- The Indian Fin-tech software product market generated revenues of USD ~1.2 billion in 2015, and is expected to double in size by 2020
- Primary factors driving Indian firms to deploy Fintech products- streamlining day to day operations, driving revenue growth, increasing reach, process efficiency and improvement, empowering sales force, and managing risks and costs
- With ~400 companies (including 200 startups), India is quickly emerging as a Fin-tech products hub out of which more than 30 per cent are mature firms with demand across regions
- Payment processing (that include transaction gateways and platforms, Online/Mobile wallet, ATM & POS services, Remittance and Cash cards) account for 34% of Indian Fin-tech landscape, followed by 32% in Banking ( accounting and treasury management, core banking software, risk management, mobile banking) and 12% in Trading/public/private market
- BFSI, ecommerce and retail verticals are leading the adoption of Fin-tech
- Startups are mostly focusing around payment processing and trading solutions segment
- Acceleration of funding in Indian Fin-tech products industry – ~ USD 420 million already invested in 2015. Key growth areas include- document management, trading platforms, financial analytics and payment processing.
- Focus is shifting towards Fin-tech solutions for digital channels. Mobility and analytics technologies that Indian Fin-tech companies would leverage to help their customers grow revenues and enhance profitability
To know more, download the FREE report from HERE